10 Wisdom Quote That Will Change Your Life
10 Wisdom Quote That Will Change Your Life: Many don’t believe the power of quotes been able to change someone’s life; but it’s no longer a speculation that there are quotes that can change one’s life. Here we have outlined ten (10) amongst the quotes that can change one’s life.
Are you looking for words of wisdom about life with explanation, inspirational life changing quotes, wise words of wisdom meaning, powerful wisdom quotes, short wisdom quotes about life, wise words of advice, quotes about wisdom and knowledge, and so on, I believe you will get them here.
We hope that these quotes will add some life changing virtues and qualities to your life; don’t just read, make sure you ponder over each of the sayings and see how to fit the lessons somewhere in your life.
The following quotes came from world renowned Legends, the likes of Aristotle, Stephen R. Covey, Tony Robbins, Nido Qubein, Jim Rohn, Jimmy Dean, George Burns, Tom Peters, Malachy McCourt, among others.
Below are the outlined ten quotes that will change your life in terms of your mindset, courage, reasoning and perception, and lots more about you in the positive direction.
1) To find yourself, think for yourself. – Aristotle
2) We create many negative situations by simply assuming that our expectations are self-evident. – Stephen R. Covey
3) Stay committed to your decisions; but stay flexible in your approach. – Tony Robbins
4) Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start. – Nido Qubein
5) Affirmation without discipline is the beginning of delusion. – Jim Rohn
6) Poverty was the greatest motivating factor in my life. – Jimmy Dean
7) If you ask what’s the most important key to longevity, I would have to say its avoiding worry, stress, and tension. – George Burns
8) Our willingness to create a new dream or vision for ourselves is a statement of belief in our own potential. – David McNally
9) Celebrate what you want to see more of it. – Tom Peters
10) Resentment is like taking poison and waiting for the other person to suffer. – Malachy McCourt
Having perused these quotes, I am sure you picked something useful from them. Let us also tell you about the SHORT FUNNY JOKES SECTIONS of our platform, endeavor to also check them out and have some reasons to laugh.